was established in 1948, as an exporter of consumer goods, which consists of a wide range of products, as well as an importer of raw materials for the textile industry and finished articles which are distributed through the departments of its factories.
In 1990, it became a shareholding company and involved effectively in the production area by becoming a major shareholder at a series of factories producing: knitwear articles and ready-made garments for men, women and children.
Since 2006, we developed a new activity : the export of food products from vegetables and fruits.
The most recent activity is the production of glass fiber reinforced polyester pipes in our own factory from Buftea near Bucharest.